Friday, February 20, 2015

40 Days of Lent: Day Three

So my Lenten resolutions are the same as they usually are: posting something on this blog for the 40 days, and no cursing.  I gave up cursing for Lent and yes, I'm not doing so well.  What happens is that each time I curse, I either think or say "oh, shouldn't say that.  I gave up cursing for Lent."  I don't think I curse that much but it has proven to be more difficult than I anticipated.

Writing on this blog has proven tougher than expected, too.  To wit: I don't really feel like I have anything to say.  The discipline of having to post something online every day is the goal but actually having something worth sharing is a challenge.

So expect no insight and lots of pictures I found on the internet and liked.

Cheers!

(and thank you to everyone who has told me how much they like these posts)

No comments: